The City has posted details about the road closures and detours for Saturday’s Centennial Parade, which are as follows [Updated with a city map]:
- Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road on the north side of Fremont Avenue (Fremont remains open)
- Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road at Westside Avenue
- Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road at Crescent Avenue
- Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road at Remington Drive
- Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road at Talisman Drive (where South Mathilda Avenue merges into Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road)
- West Remington Drive at Tilton Drive
- East Remington Drive at Azure Street
- East Remington Drive at Manet Drive
- East Remington Drive at El Camino Real
- Michelangelo Drive at the southeast entrance to the Sunnyvale Community Center (Crescent Avenue remains open)
The recommended detours are
- Southbound traffic on South Mathilda Avenue will be routed to El Camino Real and Wolfe Road via Sunnyvale Avenue and can continue south on Wolfe Road or return to southbound Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road via East Fremont Avenue.
- Northbound traffic on Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road can turn east or west on Fremont Avenue. To continue north, traffic will be routed to eastbound East Fremont Ave to northbound Wolfe Road to northbound El Camino Real.
- Southbound traffic on South Fair Oaks Avenue will be routed to southbound El Camino Real to southbound Wolfe Road to westbound East Fremont Avenue to southbound Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road.
These closures and detours will be in effect from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Saturday the 25th. For full event details, visit the Sunnyvale Centennial Celebration website.